- Primary Degree
- Specialist Degree
- Details of Specialist Recognition (where relevant)
- Current CV
- Certified ID (e.g. Driver’s Licence or Passport)
- Current Radiation Council Certificate (if relevant)
- Current laser certificate (where relevant)
- Receipt of payment of current professional registration
- Receipt of payment of current indemnity cover
- Written references from three practitioners within your scope of practice are required; one of these referees must be accredited at The Park Private Hospital
- For procedural specialists, additional information relating to any intended new or innovative procedures also needs to be provided
- Police Clearance
- Working with Children Check
- A current MRSA screen (taken within the six weeks period prior to your application) is required if you have worked or been admitted to a hospital interstate or overseas within the past 12 months.
- Evidence of current competency in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Evidence of current competency in Aseptic Non Touch Technique (ANTT)
Incomplete applications cannot be considered by the Hospital’s Credentialing Committee.
The Hospital’s Credentialing Committee reviews all applications. Following approval, applicants will be notified by letter of their credentialing status and scope of practice.
Accreditation is granted for two years and the re-credentialing process is abridged and requires much less information.
Temporary accreditation may be granted by the Director of Nursing for a period up to three months for visiting practitioners, pending their application for full accreditation being considered by the Credentialing Committee and referees being consulted.
If you have any further questions or require assistance regarding the credentialing process, please contact us on email at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at The Park Private Hospital.