Please refer to any specific instructions provided by your Specialist at the time of discharge. Strict adherence to post-operative instructions will help to expedite your recovery time.
If you are concerned about your well-being, are unable to control your pain, are nauseous, or are experiencing an abnormal reaction to your medication, please contact the hospital, your doctor or nearest emergency department.
- A responsible adult stay with you for a minimum of 24 hours following your procedure.
- Drinking plenty of fluids and following any diet plan as instructed by your Specialist.
- Follow all medication management plans
- You avoid consuming alcoholic beverages for the first 24 hours post surgery.
- Minimise physical activity and exercise for the first 48 hours or as directed by your Specialist.